Based in Bloomington, Indiana
March 24, 2016
Press / Business Contact:
Rescue rabbits from enemies! Play and create unlimited levels and share them with the world. Designing your own levels has never been this easy and fun. A mix of puzzle and action gameplay will keep you hopping for more! Downloaded over 1 million times.
- Play infinite levels for free
- Build infinite levels for free
- Share your level designs
- Customize your rabbit
- RBackup your progress with iCloud
- Record or broadcast your gameplay
- Exclusively on iOS
In 2014, RareSloth co-founders Brian and Austin started working on King Rabbit, releasing the prequel “Furdemption” in June 2015. Furdemption received critical acclaim from the mobile gaming industry and was featured numerous times by Apple. Nearly 1 year later King Rabbit was released with similar gameplay but improved in nearly every facet; new items, new themes, a level builder, and community levels.
Growing up on old school games - we love unique gameplay, challenges, and secret areas!
King Rabbit campaign trailer YouTube
Community levels trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for RareSloth, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "App Store Best Games of March" - Apple
- "Touch Arcade Game Of The Week" - Touch Arcade
- "Pocket Gamer Game Of The Week" - Pocket Gamer
- "App Store Best New Games" - Apple
- "IndiePlus 2016 Finalist" - FunPlus
Team & Repeating Collaborators